Thursday, May 18, 2006

Slow Posting, my apologies

It's been crazy bananas back in the real job. I've been working 12-hour days and weekends so I apologize for the lack of posting.

Interesting notes while I get back in the groove of comic-things:

X-MEN 3 will be the cover of the next Entertainment Weekly. (hush)

What I Just Read:
Death Note, Vol. 2
Starman TPB, Vol. 1
52, issue 2

What I'm Reading:
Fell, issue 5
Transmetropolitan TPB, Vol. 6

What I'm Reading Next:
Death Note, Vol. 3
Y: The Last Man, Vol. 7
Batman Year 100, issue 4
The Tickling

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Добро пожаловать на сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]серьезные знакомства[/url] Сайт входит в объединенный сервис знакомств, очень знаменитый в России и странах СНГ. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ожидают приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая любовь!!!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home