Friday, July 13, 2007

I watched it so you don't have to

Last night on the G4 Network, after their live E3 coverage, they had on a Comic-Con 2007 Preview show. I was very intrigued as to what type of previews they had that could fill an hour of television, so I checked it out. Lame. Lame. Lame. I love the G4 network, but the preview was not so much a preview. It was basically Blair Butler and Chris Gore at some smaller California comic convention saying how excited they were and how cool the event is and making liberal use of "nerd prom." If anything it was a highlight reel of last year's show. So, no need to contemplate suicide or anything if forget to Tivo it.

What it could've made it better? A red carpet look at the Eisner Awards, of course!

2 Comments:

Blogger David Press said...

Yeah, obviously you're way better. Glad I forgot about that show.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Tim Leong said...

Not that I'm better or way better — just that the preview doesn't have that much good info.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home