Monday, April 03, 2006

LAUNCH PARTY IN NYC TONITE



I wanted to remind you about MoCCA & Comic Foundry's Annual Networking Mixer is tonight!

There will be friends, drinks, new faces, collaborations, raffle prizes and a chance to strengthen the already great New York comics community. In addition, we'll be celebrating the launch of Comic Foundry's new online magazine, which is now live. Check it out even if you can't make it tonight at www.ComicFoundry.com

I hope to see you there! Bring your comic friends!

When: Tonight, 6:30 and beyond
Where: MoCCA - 594 Broadway (between Houston and Prince), Suite 401
Questions: Call 212.254.3511 or email tim@comicfoundry.com

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wish I could be there. Kudos on the new magazine. Looks great. :) I posted about it on my blog.
http://antiherocomics.com/2006/04/4306-interview-from-cf.html

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was quite a shin-dig. I would of loved to hit that and get a Grey's Papaya hot dog. Congrats on the new launch.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home