Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

WIZARD! BY! THE! NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week I was flipping through the latest issue of Wizard (gotta keep up with what everyone else is doing). I noticed something that I've seen before, but for some reason this time it really stood out. Exclamation points! Boy, there's a lot of them in that magazine. I was so amazed by the number of them that I decided to count them all. To be fair, I didn't count the ad pages and nor did I count an exclamation point that occured in a direct quote from someone else.

Anyone care to guess how many I found?
Person with the closest guess before tomorrow wins a copy of Gotham Central #1, autographed by Michael Lark.

!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark Kardwell said...

I use a lot of them myself. I blame Stan Lee.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

243.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Seventy-seven. There isn't thaaaat much text in a normal Wizard....

3:29 PM  
Blogger ChristopherAllen said...

Normal Wizard would be a good band name.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mike Thompson said...

317

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home